Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Please support...

That's me in the middle at this season's last soccer game. Unfortunately we lost this last game, we'll try again next season.

My mom [and our whole family] is supporting and participating in the "Light the Night" activity and fund raising in conjunction with the Leukaemia Foundation. I am one of the many lucky ones who is recovering and have survived from leukaemia.

My family and I are so thankful of all the medical professionals who supported and guided us; as well as our numerous family and friends.

There are also organisations who have supported and helped us; like the Leukaemia Foundation and Make a Wish Foundation, just to name a few - to them we are also very thankful. The least we can do is support all their efforts so they can in turn help others who are in the same situation such as ours.

Thank you to those who can help us, if you can't at this time I am sure you will help us or these organisations when you can. Below is my mom's personal letter:

"I'm participating in Light the Night 2009.

I'm joining thousands of people to remember, celebrate and give hope to patients and families living with blood cancers, such as leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma. We'll all be carrying balloons with tiny lights> inside - it will be a beautiful evening.

Our local Light the Night details: Parramatta Park, Sydney: Sep 16, 2009 5:30 PM.

It's all to raise funds to help the Leukaemia Foundation invest in critical research into better treatments and hopefully cures, as well as supporting patients during their long and tough treatment.

Would you support me in Light the Night by making a> secure online donation using your credit card?

TO DONATE CLICK on the link below:


If your computer blocks this link:


- Click DONATE

- SEARCH for me: Rea Utan or my team: TEAM JAYLEN.

Thanks for your support! Your gift will help create a brighter future for Australians with blood cancers."

Rea


Note: Make sure the links are the same as above and comes up with the secure tab on your internet browser before donating.

1 comment: